As a replacement for the Heritage weekend, we are now having a CAR event
The Classic Auto Rally - Saturday, August 15th, 2020
The CCMGC/CXKJR is pleased to present the Classic Auto Rally, a fun event for the whole family. The day's events also include a self-catered picnic lunch at the Newby Estate Tent (CARNET), followed by a tour of the Newby Garage.
- This event is limited to a maximum of 50 people.
- You must pre-register for the Rally, or for the COVID Bash Picnic, by emailing HERE
or by texting to 604.889.5067.
- Entries open now, and will close August 11th, or when the maximum number is reached.
- Please email or text the names of the driver, the co-driver, and any others in the CAR. Please also indicate the CAR make and model.
- The CAR is an event showcasing the fun with navigation. Therefore, a CAR must have a minimum of 2 occupants, with valid BC Driver’s licenses.
- Please bring your own beverage, your own picnic, and your own chairs.
- Registrants will receive the CAR details by email 2 days before the event. This email will include the start location, their start time, and the route notes.
- Social distancing will be practised, and face masks are recommended.
- Entrants are asked to bring 2 or more items for the Surrey Food Bank.
For additional information, or if you have any questions, please contact the CAR organisers, Peter and Anne Tilbury, by email or phone on the email address and tel number above.
In light of the COVID-10 pandemic, all participants will be required to abide by the Health Canada and Provincial Health Officer’s guidelines. By registering, a participant knows, appreciates, and understands the risks associated with attendance at the event given the COVID-19 pandemic, and indemnifies and holds harmless the Canadian XK Jaguar Register and the Canadian Classic MG Club for any loss and/or damage whatsoever arising from attending the event.